[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Exit Exam / School Tours

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 2 14:57:17 PDT 2006

Please DO NOT HIT REPLY, contact: <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>

1. Tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday (Oct. 3 and 4)  Berkeley High
will be offering the exit exam to approximately 400 juniors and
seniors who have not yet taken or must retake the  exam.  Students
are being asked to report at 7:30 in the morning to the Jacket Gym.
The sooner they can register and take their seats the faster the exam
will go.  It makes a big difference.  If you could help either
registering (7:15 to 8:30 a.m), or monitoring during the test (9 to
11), or help sort and pack up the exam (11 to 1, or 12 to 2) it would
make a BIG difference to the students who are taking the test and the
adults who are administering the test.  Please let me know at
jhuseby at pacbell.net if you can come.

2.  We will be starting small group tours of Berkeley High for
prospective students next week.  All tours leave the front desk at
9:30 am, follow a  written script, and last about an hour.  We could
use a few more volunteers.  If you are interested, please contact me.
If you are interested in taking a tour, you may also contact me as
the tours are by reservation only.

Contact:
Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator