[BHS etree] SPORTS: Fall Sports Team eScrip Challenge

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 5 22:50:56 PDT 2006

Contact: MK Murlas murlas at sbcglobal.net  510-866-9050

BHS Athletics gets 25% of the funds raised by eScrip through the BHS
Development Group.  The more people we get to sign up for eScrip the
more money BHSDG and BHS Athletics will be able to give back to BHS
groups.<http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.org/sponsorships.html>
<http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.org/sponsorships.html>
We will throw a pizza party and give BHS wearable t-shirts to the
students of the team that signs up most new people to eScrip. The
deadline for new sign ups October 31st.
Signing up is easy. All they need to do is to:

     Log on to www.escrip.com
     Clink on "Welcome" and then on "sign up"
     Choose group "ID" which is 137646958
     Just follow the directions from there
     Donations are made directly to the BHSDG when you used your
registered cards at the participating merchants

Once someone signs up, just list them below and we'll verify that
they did sign up. We'll let you know if they did not and you can
nudge them along.

eScrip sign ups:
Name Address Phone Number
Turn in to your coach or the AD office by Tuesday, October 31, 2006.

Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
cell: 510-866-9050
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Team In Training