[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Attendance and schedule runs

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 4 16:52:19 PDT 2006

Please do not hit REPLY, contact Janet Huseby
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>

Dear Community,
A number of you have asked if we still need help this coming week and
the answer is YES: The counselors will continue to generate schedule
changes for the next week and a half and we must continue the "no
show" census until Wednesday, September 13.  If you can help, please
come to the front desk anytime after 8:30. There is no need to
contact me ahead of time--there are more than enough jobs to pass
around.

You have been simply awesome these last two weeks: 133 people helped
during registration and on the makeup day and 40 more signed in on
the first three days of school to help deliver schedule changes,
issue textbooks and do the "no show" runs.  And, I KNOW not everyone
signed in.  Some volunteers came by during their lunch hour, others
were able to put in multiple shifts.  Berkeley High is a strong
school because it is surrounded and supported by a community that
cares about its children.  Thank you.

Janet

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator