[BHS etree] SENIORS: More on Senior Portraits

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Aug 31 11:44:49 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact BHS Yearbook
[mailto:bhs_yearbook at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Families of BHS Seniors,

Make sure that your student gets his/her Senior Portrait taken by the
final date of October 28th at ABC Harrell -EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT
BUYING PORTRAITS FROM HARRELL-

It is imperative that they get their portrait taken by Harrell in
order to be featured in the yearbook.  We will not be accepting
single portraits this year.  Their picture must come on our data disc
from Harell to get in the yearbook.

ABC Harrell will be onsite in September to take senior portraits for
those seniors who missed the earlier dates.  To schedule your
portrait, please go to:
http://www.abcharrell.com/seniors/index.shtml.  Or call (707)
297-7304.

Contact: