[BHS etree] ADMIN: BHS Children's Stories Online

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Jun 17 18:14:14 PDT 2006

Students and Parents,
The wonderfully imaginative children's stories written by Mr. Bye's
students in Reading and Writing the Short Story are now available
online.  And they're ILLUSTRATED!  To start enjoying them, click on:

http://www.bhsenglish.com/Table%20of%20Contents--Children's%20Stories
--June%202006.htm
(if the link doesn't work, be sure to copy and paste the entire URL
into your browser)

Teaching this course and watching the students find their creative
voices has been my most gratifying experience in my 22 years of
instruction at BHS.  I am already looking forward to working with the
seniors who will be in my class in the fall.  To this year's
graduates, thank you so much for all that you gave to the course and
KEEP WRITING!

To read all of the stories the students wrote throughout the
year--memoirs, short stories, mysteries, humorous pieces, and
children's stories--click on:

http://www.bhsenglish.com/

I appreciate all feedback from both students and parents.

Cheers,
Mr. Bye
<mailto:MrDSBye at aol.com>