[BHS etree] BHSDG: Evening of Chocolate - Thank You

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jun 15 10:24:11 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Patricia Kates
[mailto:patriciakates at comcast.net]

The BHS Development Group's Fundraiser "An Evening of Chocolate" was
terrific. Thanks to all of you who attended.

The room was packed and the chocolate was divine. We are very
grateful to all-star chef and BHS parent, Alice Medrich, who taught
us chocolate tricks and fed us extraordinary treats.

And many, many thanks to Olivier (a BHS parent) and Mike C, the
owners of the sparkling new Kitchen on Fire Cooking School (on
Shattuck near Vine) for hosting our Evening of Chocolate. Please go
to www.kitchenonfire.com to find the schedule for their great
classes.