[BHS etree] PTSA: Thank You Newsletter Mailers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 8 21:19:19 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: Mark van Krieken
[mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net]

A big thank you to all the wonderful volunteers who came in this past
Wednesday (May 3rd) to help get the latest issue of the Newsletter
out.  You were all fantastically cheerful and efficient -- once we
got you organized, the taping and labeling were done in an hour.

A special thanks to Desmid, for the benefit of your experience and
for hand-holding me through the postal process.  I hope you all have
a great summer and that I can encourage you to come join me again for
future mailings.  Thanks again,

Mark van Krieken
Newsletter Editor