[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: AP Volunteer schedule below with current gaps

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Apr 27 10:14:01 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

Below is the Volunteer Schedule for the coming AP exams.  There are
still gaps. I REALLY need people on May 9 and 11 and could use extra
help May 8 and 10.  If you have a child taking an AP exam, please
consider taking a turn as a proctor.

Many thanks to the wonderful people who have already stepped to the
plate.  I think I have gotten it right, but just in case, please look
over the schedule below to make sure. If you need a parking pass and
have not done so, please send me your address.

Thank you,
Janet

Volunteers' AP Exam Calendar

Monday, May 1
7:20 a.m.  English Language          3 proctors plus 1 ET proctor
Dominique Philippine
Michelle Hellerstein
Pam Faden
Mary Ellis (ET)

11:30 a.m. French Language           1 proctor
Dominique Philippine

Tuesday, May 2
7:20 a.m.  Spanish Language          2 proctors
Lynn Mueller
Patricia Maloney

11:30 a.m. Statistics                1-2 proctors plus 1 ET proctor
Zovig Donikian
Chris Gilbert (ET)

Wednesday, May 3
7:20 a.m.  Calculus AB               3 proctors
Jo O'Malley
Jill Martinucci
Kelly Woodward

Thursday, May 4
7:20 a.m.  English Literature        2 proctors
Austin McInery
Karin Bliman

Friday, May 5
7:20  a.m.  U.S. History             3 proctors plus 1 ET proctor
Marjorie Alvorad
Kathleen Hallam
Barbara McClong
Jaime Keller (ET)

11:30 a.m.  Studio Art               1 ET proctor
Gail Tennant (ET)

Monday, May 8
7:20  a.m.  Biology                2-3 proctors plus 1 ET proctor
Andrea Altschuler
Diane Etzel
(need ONE more)
Karen Meryash (ET)

11:30 a.m.  Physics                  1 proctor
Tristam Taylor

Tuesday, May 9
7:20 a.m.  US Government & Politics  3 proctors plus 1 ET
Nancy Shapiro
Diane Taboada
(need TWO more)

Wednesday, May 10
7:20 a.m.  Chemistry                 2 proctors
7:20 a.m.  Environmental Science     1-2 proctors plus 1 ET
Desmond Lyon
MK Murlas
Laura Louis
(need ONE  more)
Amy Loebl (ET)

Thursday, May 11
7:20  a.m. Economics                 3 proctors plus 1 ET
Karin Bliman
Barbara McClung
(need ONE more)
Shawna Brotsky (late ET)

Friday, May 12
11:30 a.m.  Latin                    1 proctor
Zovig Donikian