[BHS etree] SCRIP: Support Berkeley High School the Easy Way

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Apr 27 09:50:46 PDT 2006

TRY SCRIP FOR SPRING GIFTS AND MORE!

Spring is a great time to try Solano Avenue Gift Certificates for
moms, dads, and grads!  Many of the stores on Solano Avenue accept
these gift certificates.  When you shop, you'll be giving not only to
mom, dad, or the grad, but to BHS, too!

Peet's cards are also available.  They make great gifts and can be
spent down one latte at a time.  For the movie lover, we have Five
Star Video scrip available.  If you're hosting a party, use Berkeley
Bowl scrip to do the shopping.  The possibilities are many!

There's no cost to you, the scrip purchaser.  The profit comes from
these merchants who discount the scrip they sell to the Development
Group.  These are local businesses that are supporting public
education -- it's a win-win proposition!

Here's the scoop on scrip:

* Berkeley Bowl is available in $20 denominations; we earn 4%
* Solano Avenue Gift Certificates* come in $10 denominations; we earn
8%
* Peet's electronic cards come in $20 and $50 denominations; we earn
10%
* Five Star Video comes in $20 denominations; we earn 20%

*The following businesses accept Solano Avenue Gift Certificates:

AG Ferrari Foods        Albany Cabinets & Design      Albany Video
Service
Andronico's             Boran Thai Restaurant         By Hand
Cactus Taqueria         Cugini's Restaurant           Domino's Pizza
Five Little Monkeys     Gordo Taqueria                Hannah's Resale
Harmonique Home         High Cotton                   Ideas 4
Elements
Ideas 4 Elements Shoes  Innate Chiropractic           Khana Peena
Cuisine
Lao/Thai/Soul Food      Papillon Home                 Pharmaca
Pharmacy
PriPri Cafe             Sarber's Camera               Solano Jewlers
Spa de Esperanza        Sue Johnson Lamps             Vara Healing
Arts
Violet                  Wataya Fine Futons            What the
Traveller Saw

To buy scrip or for more information about scrip, contact Linda
Safarik-Tong at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com or call 524-5544.