[BHS etree] YEARBOOK: Desperate need sports photos

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Apr 20 21:31:24 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact
<mailto:bhs_yearbook at berkeley.k12.ca.us>

Yearbook is at it's last deadline and we are in desperate need of
pictures for the following sports.

Boys Golf - This team has not even scheduled it's team pic.  Does
anyone have a picture of the whole or most of the team as well as
some shots of tournaments?

Boys Vollyball - Again we don't have a team photo for either
vollyball team (I think it's scheduled for the 25th) or any shots of
games

Boys Tennis - same story as above.

Please, if anyone has pictures that we can use in the yearbook either
send jpegs (150dpi minimum) to bhs_yearbook at berkeley.k12.ca.us or if
you have prints that can be scanned, bring them to BHS and leave them
in Mr. Jaime Knight's mailbox with your return address and we will
make sure that they get back to you.

THANKS
Yearbook