[BHS etree] PTA COUNCIL: Fundraising for diversity training and education

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 4 17:01:57 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: Wanda Stewart
[mailto:wanda at bridgeworksgroup.net]

The Berkeley PTA Council has undertaken a project to raise $50,000
for providing diversity training and education for parents throughout
our district during the 2006-2007 school year.  With your help, we
believe that together we can reach our goal - a goal that will
benefit not just Berkeley parents but our children, schools, and
community as well.

Please endorse and promote the sales and purchase of "Guide to the
Good Life in Berkeley" throughout our school district and city, and
across your professional, personal and electronic networks.  Book
buyers receive truly useful coupons that save many times more money
than its $10 cost!

The Berkeley PTA Council, leading the parents of Berkeley Unified
School District, intends to build strong, effective bridges between
the diverse individuals in our school communities.

Thank you for all you do and are.

The PTA Council Executive Board

Wanda Stewart      Ann Williams         Roia Ferrazares          John
Penberthy
President          Vice President       Secretary
Treasurer

Cindy Tsai         Mark Coplan          Marissa Saunders
Lorenzo Blades
Hospitality        Education            Outreach
Parliamentarian