[BHS etree] EVENTS: IEP Clinic 3/22/06

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Mar 3 15:32:31 PST 2006

Do not hit reply, Contact:  Emily Patton 510-644-2555, email epatton at dredf.org

IEP Clinic at Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund (DREDF)
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
7:00 - 9:00

Feeling anxious about the approaching IEP season?

Lose your anxiety, gain confidence and learn a bit more about how to
write an effective IEP. Come with questions, use our resources and
prepare for your meeting with school personnel with assistance from
our experts.

DREDF, the Parent Training and Information Center serving Alameda
County, is holding monthly IEP clinics in March, April and May.  Our
first clinic is Wednesday night, March 22, 2006, from 7:00 - 9:00.

The IEP is the determinant for providing supports and services for
your child.  An IEP should be written to help ensure that your child
benefits from her or his education.

  Clinic slots are available only by appointment and you must bring
your child's current IEP and related paperwork.

Call Emily Patton (510-644-2555) or email (epatton at dredf.org)  to
schedule time with an advocate on March 22.