[BHS etree] SPORTS: BHS Wearables and Celebrity Waiter Lunch tickets at Open House

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 21 13:36:00 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: MK Murlas  murlas at sbcglobal.net
510-866-9050

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) will be selling BHS Wearables in the
BHS Food Court before and during the Open House this Thursday.

We will also be selling tickets for the Celebrity Waiter Luncheon and
Silent Auction on Tuesday, March 14, 2006.

Please stop by our table to learn how you can help support BHS
Athletics.

----
Don't miss the Berkeley Athletic Fund's 9th Annual Celebrity Luncheon
& Silent Auction!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 . 11:00 - 1:30
Hs Lordships Restaurant in the Berkeley Marina For more information:
www.BerkeleyAthleticFund.org