[BHS etree] COLLEGE: Financial Aid (FAFSA) Form Assistance TONIGHT

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Feb 13 06:29:10 PST 2006

This item has been posted in the College Bulletin, but we wanted to
note it separately on the etree:

GET HELP FILLING OUT YOUR FAFSA - TONIGHT, Monday, February 13, 2006
from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Berkeley High Library.  (Enter at 1980
Allston Way).  Bring your 2005 income information and your PIN number
(if you have received it) and we will help you fill out the Free
Application for Federal Student Aid, a form which you must fill out
to apply for financial aid at all colleges and universities, as well
as to be eligible for the Cal Grant.  This form is due by March 2nd
to apply for financial aid at all UC and Cal State campuses,
community colleges and for a Cal Grant.

For more information, contact Ilene Abrams at [
mailto:iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us ]iabrams at berkeley.k12.ca.us or call
510-644-6804.