[BHS etree] CLUBS: Yoga Club at Berkeley High

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 3 09:32:15 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Rosalie Lamb
[mailto:quirklamb at hotmail.com]

Katie Quan and Kelly Leggoe have started a Yoga Club at Berkeley
High.  It meets Tuesday and Thursday after school on the Community
Theatre stage.

Each Tuesday Rosalie Lamb teaches Iyengar yoga. On Thursdays guest
teachers teach from their yoga tradition.

All Berkeley High students are invited to join Yoga Club.

YOGA TEACHERS

Any teachers who feel moved to introduce their favorite version of
Yoga to the students can e-mail me and I will pass on your
information to Katie and Kelly. So far they have not experienced
Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Kundalini, or Pranayama, to name a few.

This is a great group.  Pass the word!  Come check it out!