[BHS etree] SPORTS: Looking for Student Athletes Interested in Fashion

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jan 11 11:45:32 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact:  MK Murlas
mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net, 510-866-9050

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) has been selling BHS Wearables for 3
years including the PJ bottoms, hoodies and t-shirts.  We are forming
a group of student athletes to help:

1. Develop the designs for the wearables
2. Marketing and sell wearables
3. Help take it to the next level.

We are having a brief meeting on Friday, January 13, 2006, 3:30 pm in
the Athletic Director's office.  If you cannot make the meeting,
please let us know so we can notify you of future meetings.

Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
murlas at sbcglobal.net      510-866-9050
www.mkconsult.biz

Don't miss the Berkeley Athletic Fund's 9th Annual Celebrity Luncheon
& Silent Auction!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 . 11:30 - 1:30
Hs Lordships Restaurant in the Berkeley Marina For more information:
www.BerkeleyAthleticFund.org