[BHS etree] CAS: Calendar Sale to Benefit BHS Video Program

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Nov 29 08:34:49 PST 2005

Contact: Lori Berlin  Lorberlin at aol.com

CALENDAR SALES - ONLY $5.00 EACH
The annual FUNDRAISING calendar sales for the CAS VIDEO PROGRAM at
BERKELEY HIGH SCHOOL will be continuing this weekend (RAIN or SHINE),
with NEW SELECTIONS EACH WEEK. Please see the complete schedule
below.

We will be selling an enormous assortment of 2006 wall, page-a-day
and engagement calendars. We have travel, nature, art, children's,
humor, animal, spiritual, etc. These are the same calendars currently
selling for $13-$18 in stores. We are selling them for ONLY $5.00
each. They make GREAT GIFTS. Please come by.....you won't be
disappointed.

WHEN:
Saturdays: Dec.3, Dec.17
Sundays:   Dec. 4, Dec. 11 and Dec. 18

TIME:
noon until 2:00 PM (RAIN OR SHINE)

WHERE:
2310 Valley St., Berkeley. This is 3 blocks west of
Sacramento St. off Channing Way.