[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help Needed Thursday Distributing Directories

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Nov 29 08:26:42 PST 2005

Contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

The junior class directories will be ready for classroom distribution
on Thursday, Dec. 1.  We need one volunteer from 10:30 to 11 a.m. and
at least two volunteers for each of the last three periods of the
day: 12:20, 1:20 and 2:20. We will be carrying 35 directories to each
of the Junior English classes and distributing them quickly to the
students.  If you can help can help for any of those times, Please
Let me know!

Janet

Please respond directly to (do not hit "reply"):
Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130