[BHS etree] MISC: Blood Drive

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 18 13:55:33 PDT 2005

Contact: Dorit Fromm [mailto:DFromm at elsarch.com]

A Berkeley High School parent is helping get the word out on a
Downtown Berkeley Blood Drive for hurricane victims. The blood drive
is this Friday, taking place in the lobby of the Berkeley Repertory
Theatre, a few blocks from Berkeley High School.  More people are
needed to sign up--there are at least 30 slots still open.

DATE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 21st 8:30AM-2:30PM
(each donor can expect to spend approx. 60-90 minutes for the
donation process)

LOCATION: BERKELEY REPERTORY THEATRE LOBBY
2025 Addison Street, Berkeley (a few blocks north of BHS between
Shattuck and Milvia)

Other Ways to Volunteer:  We are also soliciting volunteers to greet
donors and administer the snack table for one-hour time slots between
8:30am - 2:30pm. We will need two people per hour. For those who are
not eligible to donate blood or for those would like to volunteer
without donating, your time will be greatly appreciated!

Sponsors: Downtown Berkeley, Berkeley Repertory Theatre, ELS
Architecture and Urban Design (designers of the two new BHS bldgs.)

For More Information, Contact:
(510) 549-2929
Alice Cheng, ELS Architecture & Urban Design
Wendy Sitler, ELS Architecture & Urban Design