[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Thank you, Front Desk, High School Fair Correction

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 12 21:01:59 PDT 2005

Contact: Janet Huseby, jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. The PTSA newsletter mailing, managed by Ellen Singer-Vine and Judy
Gonzalez Massih went out last week and you should be receiving it at
your home. Many thanks to the following volunteers who helped: Vicky
Elliott, Joanne Backman, Susie Vavasour, Gail Zwerdling-Nelson, Jane
Aeon, Pat Anderson, Camille Peterson, Jill Martinucci, Anita Nguyen,
Mary Ford, Kathy Lee, Michelle Hellerstein, Hildy Sackman and Zovig
Donikian.

2. The High School Fair scheduled for Thursday, October 20 is NOT at
the School of the Madeleine as originally announced (by me) but at
Saint John the Baptist, 11156 San Pablo Ave, El Cerrito. The Fair
starts at 7 p.m.

3. The Front Desk is an excellent place to volunteer. Shifts are
1-1/2 hours long--except for Monday which has some unusual shifts.
Working the front desk is a great way to find out who's who at
Berkeley High.  You do not have to know anything to get going--I will
sit with you until you are comfortable and we have a great manual
full of information and a very professional office staff to back you
up. Below is the schedule.  If you see a slot that has no one, or has
only one person, and it fits your schedule, go for it!

WELCOME DESK SCHEDULE as of 10/12

Monday

8:30 - 10 am
Karen Meryash