[BHS etree] ADMIN: Needed! BHS Tour Leaders for Prospective Families

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 10 10:40:59 PDT 2005

Contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

Parent Tour Leaders are needed to lead small group tours of Berkeley
High starting in late November.  The tours take less than an hour and
are a wonderful way to "build community." If you can lead a tour on a
regular basis once a week or every other week, please contact me,
Janet Huseby, at jhuseby at pacbell.net.

The tours, by reservation only, leave from the front desk at 9:45
weekday mornings. We slowly walk the halls on a prescribed
itinerary and end  up on the steps of the Community Theater watching
our wonderful students change classes at 10:30.  Please don't worry
if you think you don't know Berkeley well enough to lead a tour--I
will teach you all I know!

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
(510) 527-1130