[BHS etree] PTSA: Teachers' Luncheon - Thank you!!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Sep 30 06:25:52 PDT 2005

Contact: Tonya Tyree, TonyaT2310 at aol.com

On behalf of the BHS PTSA, "REAL PTSA'S WEAR RED AND YELLOW!"  The
Back to School Luncheon for Teachers/Staff was AWESOME due to the
SUPPORT of the BHS families!  Over 70 families contributed.  Thank
you for trusting us with your beautiful presentation of delicious
food/dishes providing nourishment for a flock of over 250+ people.

Teachers/Staff were able to meet our new PTSA Board members and a
survey was filled out with a good return rate.  Thank you for all of
those that helped out with set-up, serving, clean-up!  You know who
you are.  This could not have happened without giving of yourselves
so freely!  REAL PTSA'S WEAR RED AND YELLOW!

Your trays and utensils are in the administrative office.  I will
place them in the PTSA storage Monday, Oct. 3rd.  Contact Tonya Tyree
at tonyat2310 or 223-8405 for any questions.

---------
DO NOT HIT 'REPLY' to respond to this message.
Please direct your email to the contact person for this message:
---------