[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: Peet's cards and Berkeley Bowl Scrip

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 27 15:11:42 PDT 2005

Contact: Linda Safarik-Tong - lindaston at sbcglobal.net or
bhs_scrip at yahoo.com

The Berkeley High School Development Group will be selling Peet's
Cards and Berkeley Bowl Scrip in the Food Court before, during and
after BHS Back to School Night, Thursday, September 29, 2005.

We'll be there at 6:30 pm. We will also help you sign up for eScrip
if you are not already signed up.

Please support the Development Group - Berkeley Bowl donates 4% and
Peet's donates 10% to BHS when you use scrip.  Please help us raise
money to help all kids at Berkeley High!

-------
DO NOT HIT 'REPLY' to respond to this message.
Please direct your email to the contact person for this message.
-------