[BHS etree] SPORTS: BHS Wearables at Back To School Night

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 27 13:38:53 PDT 2005

Contact:  Mary Kay Murlas
          murlas at sbcglobal.net   510-866-9050

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) will be selling BHS Wearables and
BHS PE clothes in the Food Court before, during and after BHS Back to
School Night, Thursday, September 29, 2005.  We'll be there at 6:30
pm.

BAF supports BHS Athletics with 1,000 athletes, 60 teams in 28
sports.  Check out our website for more information,
www.berkeleyathleticfund.org

-------
DO NOT HIT 'REPLY' to respond to this message.
Please direct your email to the contact person for this message.
-------