[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BHS Parent Information

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 15 11:08:40 PDT 2005

Contact: Irma Parker, irma_parker at berkeley.k12.ca.us, 644-8524

Parents, Students, and BHS STaff,
Listed below are upcoming workshops and events sponsored by the BHS
Parent Resource Center

The Bay Area Parent Leadership Action Network (PLAN) invites you to a
Regional Parent Action Forum: "What does the Nov. 8 SPECIAL ELECTION
mean for our SCHOOLS?"

* Come out and learn what's at stake for our communities, our schools
and our children
* Build skills for parent-to-parent outreach and education
* Take action to educate and mobilize parents in our schools and
communities

Child care, Breakfast, and translation provided

Saturday, October 15, 2005
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
First Unitarian Church of Oakland
685 14th St - 3 blocks from City Center BART

Future Workshops for the month of October include:

"College Rich," A College Funding Workshop
Date to be announced

Personal Disaster Preparedness Workshop
Facilitated by: City of Berkeley Emergency Center
Date to be announced