[BHS etree] PTSA: New PTSA Board; lost backpack at 9/8 meeting

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 12 05:28:09 PDT 2005

contact:  Marilyn Boucher,  m_boucher at comcast.net

At the 9/8 PTSA meeting, a 2005/2006 PTSA Executive Board was
unanimously elected. They are Karen Hemphill and Carol Lashof,
Co-Presidents, Linnette Robinson, Executive Vice President, William
Dolphin, Secretary, Matthew Wong, Treasurer, Charlie Pollack, Judy
Freeman, Dharini Abeysekera, Laurie Kappe, Jamila Nightingale, Maxie
Hamilton, Joan Kotun, Chris Taaffe, and Mary Jayne Sims,
members-at-large.. Once the new board has met, it will decide what
specifc roles the members-at-large will play. We thank them all for
stepping forward to serve.

I brought home a black backpack (over one shoulder style) that
someone left in the Little Theater lobby. Would the owner please
contact me and describe the contents so I can arrange to get it back
to you?

--Marilyn