[BHS etree] SPORTS: Correction--BAF Meeting TODAY, 9/12

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 12 05:24:17 PDT 2005

Contact: Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
         murlas at sbcglobal.net   510-866-9050

Correction:  The BAF meeting is Monday, 9/12, not 9/19
as the last email stated (in the body of the email).
My apologies for this error.  We meet on the second
Tuesday of the month.  Meeting dates are also posted
on our website:  www.berkeleyathleticfund.org.

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) is the support and
fund raising organization behind BHS Athletics.  We
started in 1985 and have been raising funds ever
since. This year we are contributing $20,000 to BHS to
cover the cutbacks made in May 2005 to the program.

Our next meeting is Monday, September 12, 2005, 7:15
pm in the Athletic Directors office (called BOC,
single story building connected to Donahue Gym).

If you are interestd in helping support our athletic,
raise funds, sell BHS Wearables, help out the AD or
just help with what is needed, please join us Monday.
If you cannot come, let me know and we'll add you to
the list of interested people.