[BHS etree] SPORTS: Parents of Atheletes - help needed at Solano Stroll booth

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 7 10:39:27 PDT 2005

Contact:  Mary Kay Murlas
          murlas at sbcglobal.net   510-866-9050

We need a few more volunteers to help staff the BHS/Berkeley Athletic
Fund Solano Stroll both on Sunday, September 11. We sell our BHS
wearables and promote BHS Athletics.

We need help during the following shifts.  Student athletes are
welcomed to help out too!

 9:30 - 11:00  2 - 3 people needed
11:00 -  1:00  2 - 3 people needed
 1:00 -  3:00  covered
 3:00 -  5:00  2 - 3 people needed

Our booth is at 1767 Solano, just outside Kirin Resturant.  Stroll
starts at 10am, parade at 11, and we'll break down about 5pm.  The
booth faces south, so bring hats and sunblock.

Thank you in advance for your help!  Go Jackets!