[BHS etree] SUPT: BUSD Broadcast Schedule Sept 5th to 11th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 6 11:09:08 PDT 2005

Below are several BHS-relevant items to be broadcast on Berkeley
Community Media Cable Channel 33 this week:

Contact: Mark Coplan, Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

In the coming weeks we will be broadcasting many of BUSD's student
performances and sporting events, recapping last year. Please provide
the Public Information Office with a DVD or video of any performance
or activity at your school, so we can add it to our broadcast
schedule.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer

Berkeley Unified School District Broadcast Schedule
September 5th to 11th on Berkeley Community Media Cable Channel 33

BUSD Broadcasting provided by the BUSD Public Information Office and
Berkeley Community Media.

Tuesday, September 6, 2005
--------------------------
2:10 PM BHS Varsity Lacrosse Vs. University 4/16

Wednesday, September 7, 2005
----------------------------
1:00 PM BHS Girls Basketball: Berkeley Vs. Hercules 2/25/05
5:00 PM BHS: A Chorus Line
7:00 PM BUSD Public Information 1/2 Hour:
Meet Student Director Teal Miller and Look Back at the First Week of
School LIVE
7:30 PM BUSD Board Meeting LIVE

Thursday, September 8, 2005
---------------------------
5:00 PM BUSD Public Information 1/2 Hour: Meet Student Director Teal
Miller and Look Back at the First Week of School (Replay)
9:30 PM BUSD Board Meeting 9/7/05 (Replay)

Saturday, September 10, 2005
----------------------------
4:40 PM BHS 2005 Choreographers: Behind Closed Doors

Sunday, September 11, 2005
--------------------------
5:00 PM BUSD Public Information 1/2 Hour: Meet Student Director Teal
Miller and Look Back at the First Week of School (Replay)
9:30 PM BUSD Board Meeting 9/7/05 (Replay)

BCM Channel 33 provides government and educational programming for
the community.

In addition to the BUSD schedule, BCM 33 also broadcasts a variety of
educational programming from UC Berkeley, offering a variety of
interesting topics. The schedule is always available on line at
www.betv.org under channel 33.

www.berkeley.k12.ca.us					www.betv.org

Crescent Diamond
Programming Coordinator