[BHS etree] PTSA: School Directory

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 1 14:41:54 PDT 2005

Contact:  Jessica Seaton, jessica at seatonwilson.com

This year the PTSA plans to produce a directory listing BHS students
by grade, program/school, phone number(s) and e-mail.  If they wish,
parents/guardians may also list their names, phone numbers, and
e-mails to appear with the student's information.  This is an OPT-IN
directory only -- student/parent/guardian information will not appear
if you do not opt-in to the directory by providing your information.

We hope that the directory will be a helpful tool for
parents/guardians and students to keep in contact with others in the
Berkeley High community.  Please note that the completed directories
will be mailed only to parents and guardians (at their BUSD
registered address) -- they will NOT be available to the general
public.

We collected many, many directory forms during the registration
process  -- thank you! If you forgot to send the form with your
student during registration, you can still either mail the form in to
us or send your information via email.  The DEADLINE for inclusion in
this year's BHS directory is September 15, 2005.  We plan on mailing
the directory to families by the middle of October.

Mail your directory form to: MK Murlas P.O. Box 12487, Berkeley, CA
94712
OR email information to: Jessica Seaton jessica at seatonwilson.com
(STUDENT NAME, grade, school affiliation, phone/email. parent name
and phone/email)