[BHS etree] COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL: Comprehensive (Large) School Parent Meeting

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jul 26 12:22:08 PDT 2005

contact: Mary Kay Murlas murlas at sbcglobal.net, 510-866-9050

When: Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Time: 7:00 pm
Place: Berkeley High School
(room to be announced)

Please join us for our second planning meeting on for
parents of Comprehensive School students. Our goals
are to prepare for the new school year to support the
positive aspects of the Comprehensive School. This
includes:

1. Get parent representatives on school committees,
including BSEP, School Site, Shared Goverance
and the PTSA.

Representatives will be selected (voted) at the
Sept 8th PTSA meeting.

2. Communications - directory and resource guide

3. Other activities
The freshman parent orientation will be sponsored and
organized by the PTSA.