[BHS etree] ETREE: Registration/Orientation times to be determined

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jul 26 09:19:58 PDT 2005

Earlier this week the dates for BHS orientation/registration were
posted, without any times.  Unfortunately, at this time we do not
have information on the exact times the orientation will take place,
as the administration is currently structuring the timetable for
registration/orientation.  It is our understanding that the mailing
going out on August 1 & 2 will include the information for your
student's photo time, which is also the registration time.

We wish we could provide more detailed information at a sooner date,
and if we do hear something before next week, we will post it.

Lockers:  The availability of lockers is limited.  To ensure a better
chance of receiving a locker assignment, students should bring a lock
with them to orientation.  No lockers will be assigned without a lock
in place.

Recap of earlier message about orientation/registration:

Orientation dates:
Monday, Aug. 22, 12 graders
Tuesday, Aug. 23, 11th graders
Wednesday, Aug. 24, 10th graders
Thursday, Aug. 25, 9th graders

At orientation students will pick up their schedule, have their
picture ID taken, purchase a Student Agenda, and receive a locker
assignment.  Students who want a locker should bring a lock with them
to orientation.   Students will be assigned a specific time for their
picture ID.  That time will arrive in the summer mailing.