[BHS etree] Food donations for Meleia's Memorial Friday, July 22

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jul 20 12:32:35 PDT 2005

Contact: Irma Parker, BHS Parent Liaison/Coordinator,
Parkimonie at aol.com or at 510-898-1311 (up to 10:00 p.m.) or
510-644-8524

To our BHS Families,
Thank you all very much for your immediate response to my request for
food donations and help on Friday during Meleia's Memorial services.
I know her parents really appreciate all that we are doing.  It is at
times like this that we all have to come together to show our love,
respect and support for one another.

Many of you have emailed your desire to donate food and other items,
however what I need to know is the specific item that you will be
donating.  Please call me at 510-898-1311 (up to 10:00 p.m.) or
510-644-8524 by Thursday afternoon to let me know what item you are
donating.

Listed below is a sample of the items we wish to have donated.

Salads
Pizza
Bread
Sandwhiches
Sushi
Fruit/Salads/Trays
Vegetable Trays
Cheese, pickles, olives, etc.
Chicken (any style) small pieces preferable
Assorted Meats
Chips/Dips
Vegetarian dishes (Pasta, etc)
Assorted Dessert, Cakes, Cookies, etc.

Beverages
Water
Juice
Drinks

Thanks,

Irma Parker
Parent Liaison/Coordinator, BHS Parent Resource Center