[BHS etree] ADMIN: Help Requested for Meleia Willis-Starbuck Tribute at BHS

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jul 20 05:24:23 PDT 2005

Contact: Irma Parker, BHS Parent Liaison/Coordinator,
Parkimonie at aol.com

TO OUR BHS FAMILIES,
On Sunday July 17, Meleia Willis-Starbuck was shot and killed near
the UC campus.  Meleia graduated from Berkeley High in 2003.  A
celebration of her life will occur on Friday, July 22, at Berkeley
High School from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.  I would like to ask for
your help in providing food, desserts, water and beverages to be
served after the tribute to Meleia.  Paper goods and utensils are
needed also.  I would like to thank all who may assist us with any of
the above items.

You may donate food, water or beverages of your choice.  (Remember to
keep food choices simple!!)

If you are interested in donating food or can help with setup and
staffing the tables, please email me at parkimonie at aol.com by
Wednesday, July 20.  All items may be dropped off at Berkeley High
School by 10:00 a.m. on Friday morning.  Please follow signs to drop
off area.

Thanks for your Kindness, support and consideration in this matter.

Irma Parker
Parent Liaison/Coordinator, BHS Parent Resource Center