[BHS etree] MISC: Final chance to fill in on line BHS survey

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jul 7 20:57:33 PDT 2005

contact:  Colette Cann [mailto:ccann at berkeley.edu]

Dear BHS parents and guardians,
Thanks so much for your overwhelming response to participating in the
parent online survey - we appreciate greatly your time and effort!

I am writing one last time to let you know that the survey will be
closed next Wednesday, July 13th at midnight.  After this time, you
will no longer be able to access the survey.  If you are interested
in participating, but have not had the time, I encourage you to try
to take the survey this weekend or early next week.  We value your
thoughts about how BHS is doing and want to give everyone who is
interested a chance to have their say.

To participate, please click on the link below.
http://colettecann.com/parentsurvey2005/index.php?sid=1

Thanks again!
Colette
Survey administrator for BHS evaluation parent online survey