[BHS etree] ETREE: Some tips on how to use

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jun 1 14:30:23 PDT 2005

Etree tips: Digest, responding, archives

1. Digest.  On a normal school day the etree sends up to five or six
postings. It is  possible when you subscribe to opt for the "digest"
form.  The digest collects all etree postings on a daily basis and sends
them out in batches, one or two times a day. Some people prefer receiving
their information in this form. If you would like to receive the digest form
let us know.

2. If you wish to respond to an etree posting, please do not hit reply but
direct your message to the contact person who is usually listed at the top
of the postings. Occasionally,  there is no contact person listed.  In that
case, hit reply and we at the etree will do our best to answer your
questions.

3. All etree postings are archived.  To find an old post, go to
http://idiom.com/mailman/listinfo/bhs Once at the site you will find "bhs
Archives" under "About bhs."   The web site is listed at the bottom of every
postings so it is easy to find. The postings are grouped by week.

Janet and Kathryn