[BHS etree] ADMIN: Volunteers, several opportunities and location for Thursday coffee

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jun 1 14:18:26 PDT 2005

contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. Tomorrow, Thursday, June 2 from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. is the
Administration coffee in honor of the Yellowjacket Volunteers (I just named
us!)  The coffee will take place in the East Foyer of the Community Theater.
We hope you can make it.  But if you can't, please know that the Berkeley
High is a strong and vibrant school in a large part because of the support
and care it receives from our community--hundreds, literally, of individuals
who have squeezed time from work, from family, from themselves to make a
difference at Berkeley High. You are wonderful. Thank you. Janet Huseby

2. Following the coffee, The Berkeley Athletic Foundation is honoring
Berkeley's Scholar Athletes with a barbeque.  If you can help, please
contact Mary Kay (MK)Murlas at murlas at sbcglobal.net, (510) 866-9050.

3. The last PTSA mailing party of the year will take place Friday, June 3 in
the Admin Building starting at 8:30 a.m.  This mindless stuffing task is
very popular (as well as important) In fact, there are some who never miss a
mailing.  Come see what it's all about!

4. If any volunteers are available from 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and 3 to 4
p.m. to help facilitate graduation ticket sales during the next two weeks,
please contact Janet Huseby at jhuseby at pacbell.net