[BHS etree] PTSA: TEACHER/STAFF LUNCHEON thank you!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue May 10 12:05:04 PDT 2005

 Contact: Tonya Tyree TonyaT2310 at aol.com

Dear BHS,
Last Thursday, May 5th was truly a COMMUNITY involved event.  The luncheon
was a SUCCESS!  There were a few last minute preparations but all went well.
I heard comments from the staff how nice things were and good the food was.
This time the teachers and staff had the four tables they could sit down and
eat at which was neat to see them fellowshipping together.

Special thank you's!  Cynthia Richards who prepared the floral arrangements
that were on all tables and who ran home at the last minute to prepare more
food.
Patty Kates that stood out early in front of the Administration building to
collect food being delivered by families and ran home to make more food.
Fern Royce, Hildy Sackerman, and Catherine Durand who were there from the
beginning to the end setting up, serving, clean up and who also ran out and
got more food.  PTSA board members, Barbara Coleman, Marilyn Boucher, our
dear Janet Huseby was out ill.  Custodial staff for the Community Theatre,
David Wilson, Judd Owens and other staff member (I always forget his name,
please forgive me).  Thank you for being so attentive to the needs.

To all of you who contributed in one way or another whether it was food,
helping serve, clean up!  BHS is better because of your DEDICATION.  LIVES
are TOUCHED because you give of yourself freely.

Tonya