[BHS etree] ADMIN: Spring tours to end April 22

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 5 20:46:51 PDT 2005

contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

For the past two months parent volunteers have been leading 10 a.m. tours of
the Berkeley campus for prospective parents.  These tours will come to an
end April 22--in time for the STAR tests.   The tours are by reservation
only.  If you are interested in joining one of the season's last tours,
please contact Janet Huseby at jhuseby at pacbell.net.

A special thank you to our tour leaders and Berkeley High parents Michelle
Hellerstein, Mary Kay Murlas, Lynn Fraley, Marjorie Alvord, and Vicky
Elliott who have lead more than 130 visitors through our halls and campus.

Janet