[BHS etree] CLUBS: World Affairs Challenge Tomorrow!!!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Mar 11 14:11:27 PST 2005

contact:  Rio  510-841-5420

Tomorrow, Saturday March 12th is the big day for the World Affairs Challenge
team. We are having the challenge tomorrow at UCSF, Burk Hall, 1600 Halloway
Avenue in San Francisco, CA. Please come watch us from 9:35-10:30 a.m. We
are presenting an entertaining talk show called Oil Talk Australia. The
presentation is 15 minutes, but we do 2 presentations in that period from
9:35-10:30, with breaks in between. It is an event not to miss. Not only
will the Berkeley High team be there but teams from other schools, including
Willard Middle School from Berkeley. If you have any questions, feel free to
visit the website www.projectspera.org, click  on the World Affairs
Challenge, and there they will provide you with information on what this
challenge is. If you have any furthur questions, call 510-841-5420 and ask
for Rio.