[BHS etree] CLUBS: Berkeley High Youth On 104.1 Saturday from 9-10

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Mar 4 18:47:20 PST 2005

CONTACT: Willard2008 at aol.com

The National Youth Rights Association Berkeley High School Chapter,
officially known as the Progressive Club at BHS, are going to have members
on Berkeley Liberation Radio (104.1) this Saturday from 9-10 pm. We are a
club dedicated to youth rights, specifically in the area of lowering the
voting age. Please call up the lines and give us your comments when we are
on, so we have support from the Berkeley Community. It is very important to
call up and your feedback would be appreciated. The line is 595-0190. Happy
listening!