[BHS etree] PTSA: Newsletter deadline Thursday, March 10

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Mar 3 22:00:59 PST 2005

contact: Mark Van Kriegan markvk4 at comcast.net

The deadline for submissions to next issue of the BHS PTSA Newsletter is
Thursday, March 10. We are planning to have this issue reach homes over
Spring break.  This is the second to last issue of the school year. The last
one will be mailed home at the end of May. We welcome submissions from
anyone in the school community, but cannot promise to publish every
submission. Submissions may be edited for space and other considerations.
Please submit material by email to the address above. For questions or to
arrange hard copy submissions, call Mark at (510) 848-6406.

etree note: After a tenure of close to two years Newsletter Editor Marilyn
Boucher has passed the baton to 9th grade parent Mark Van Kriegan. The
newsletter, which is funded by the PTSA, is mailed home to every family in
the school. The editors work closely with the administration to ensure
accuracy.