[BHS etree] DRAMA: Job for teacher

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 18 08:07:26 PST 2005

contact:  Hypedrama at aol.com [mailto:Hypedrama at aol.com]

I am the drama teacher at berkeley high, and I am looking for any teacher
with a valid credential who can help me out and get paid. I need you to
supervise about three weeks of rehearsals of the spring musical, A Chorus
Line. Just sit in the theatre with the kids, close the place up, be the
adult, help when needed, but mostly just simple supervision of some really
nice students actors and crew folks.
Starting monday April 4th, going until April 25... possibly later. I'd need
you each afternoon from 4 to 7pm. I will pay you from my stipend, , we'll
work  out the details..... please call Jordan Winer at (510) 332-1931 or
Jwiner at berkeley.k12.ca.us