[BHS etree] FW: New Tutoring Program at BHS

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 9 20:53:04 PST 2005

contact: Jose Flores [mailto:jflo1500 at yahoo.com]

The Mentoring for Academic Success Program here in Berkeley is opening a new
tutoring site at Berkeley High School. Beginning February 14, we will begin
tutoring with high school students on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:15 to
6:00. We wil be located in the Student Learning Center (SLC). The program is
free so come for academic help. The tutors are UC Berkeley students.

.