[BHS etree] MATH: Honors testing Schedule

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 8 14:20:41 PST 2005

CONTACT: Judith Bodenhausen [mailto:jbodenhausen at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Honors testing will be in H109 at 3:30.  Students must sign up by sending
me an email in advance and getting a confirmation from me.  The email
should give the student's name, current math course, current math teacher,
and desired testing date and second choice.  The confirmation which I will
send will simply say "confirmed" and give a date.  Students who are not
going to get an A in honors algebra 1 at a BUSD middle school  or an A or
B in the previous honors course at BHS may qualify for honors math only by
exam.

Honors geometry and algebra 2 tests require scientific calculators; the
honors math analysis test requires a graphing calculator.

Students should enroll in the regular class unless they qualify by grades.
 We will change those wwho qualify to the honors level.

Dates are as follows:

Honors Geometry: March 21, 22, 24
Honors Algebra 2: April 11, 12
Honors Math Analysis: April 14