[BHS etree] ADMIN: Volunteers tour guides sought

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Feb 3 18:05:03 PST 2005

contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

Next week parent volunteers will start leading small tour groups (no more
than six) around the bhs buildings and grounds for prospective 9th grade
families.  The tours will NOT include classrooms and will be by appointment
only.  The tours will depart at 10 (or 10:30 on overflow days.) If there is
enough demand, we will lead the tours every day.  If you are interested in
helping this endeavor. please contact me at jhuseby at pacbell.net.  It should
be fun and a great way to show off our beautiful school! If any one reading
this is interested in a tour, they should also contact me as I am keeping
the schedule.

Janet Huseby
jhuseby at pacbell.net