[BHS etree] DEVELOPMENT GROUP: Easy e-scrip signup

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jan 12 20:47:48 PST 2005

contact:  Hope Friedman [mailto:hopefriedman at yahoo.com]

Signing up for e-scrip is an effortless way to support
BHS.  Our goal for this year is to have 1000 families
registered as BHS supporters.  So far, we have 617.
PLEASE HELP!  Be sure that you are registered as a BHS
supporter, and then talk to your friends and encourage
them to sign up as well.  Last month we raised $2,000
for our school through electronic e-scrip, and an
additional $500 through Berkeley Bowl and Peet's.
Think of what we could do if we had 100%
participation!

To sign up for escrip (it takes 5 minutes or less):
1.  Go to www.escrip.com and click on "Welcome"
2.  Click on "sign up" and then choose "group ID".
Our
ID # is 137646958.
3.  Just follow the directions from there.  For
shopping at Andronico's, please put in all credit card
numbers you would use to shop there as well as your
debit card numbers.  For Safeway, you will need to
know your Safeway club card number.
4.  When you sign up for e-scrip you will be asked to
create a
password.  You will then be sent an email from escrip
which will give you your own personal ID number.
Please make note of this number and your password, as
it will be necessary for you to access your account in
the future.    This is the only way you can change
your information (credit card numbers etc.) if
anything on your profile changes.

Please call Helen Walker at 845-4948 if you have any
questions.

If you shop at Berkeley Bowl or at Peet's you can
purchase paper scrip by contacting Hope Friedman at
hopefriedman at yahoo.com or by calling 841-0490.  If you
live in Berkeley and purchase more than $100, we will
deliver to your home.