[BHS etree] EVENTS: Coming this week

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Dec 14 17:51:42 PST 2004

 1.  The BHS Choir is having their annual winter concert on Wednesday,
December 15 at 7:30 p.m.  Please join them in the Little Theater to hear
holiday music and more! There is no admission price and refreshments will be
available after the performance.

2. Afro - Haitian Performance will be held Thursday, December the 16th at 7
p.m. in the Community Theater.  Tickets are $7 for adults, $5 for students
with ID, and $3 for senior citizens and children under 12.  The concert is
always an exciting event! Plan on attending.

3. BHS Jazz Lab Band Fall Concert, Friday, December 17, 7:30 p.m., at BHS
Little Theater. The event is free fro students,
$10 for adults. Box office opens at 7 p.m. Pizza, bagels, snacks, sweets and
beverages for sale before the concert and during intermission. Proceeds
benefit Jazz education at BHS.

The mission of the Jazz Lab Band is to provide an opportunity for our kids
to experience the American art form of Jazz. All student musicians are
welcome in the Jazz Lab Band. Students develop their musical abilities, and
many successfully move on to play in the BHS Jazz Ensemble. Come hear and
support Jazz at Berkeley High School!

4. And finally, the last chance for CALENDAR SALES  IS SATURDAY 11 a.m.
until 1 p.m. We will be selling beautiful 2005 wall, engagement and
page-a-day calendars for only $5 each. These are the same calendars that are
currently selling in stores for $12 to $18. They make GREAT GIFTS. We have
art, travel, children's, sports, animal, spiritual, etc. WHERE: 2310 Valley
St. Berkeley. This is 3 blocks west of Sacramento St. off Channing Way. RAIN
OR SHINE! 11 a.m. - ending promptly at 1:00 PM