[BHS etree] SPORTS: Rooter Bus to Pittsburg Friday For Football Playoff

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Nov 18 14:28:30 PST 2004

contact:  Kristin Glenchur [mailto:kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Berkeley High plays Pittsburg H.S. in the first round of the NCS 4A
playoffs tomorrow night at 7:30 at Pittsburg.  Presale tickets are
available for $5 student/$8 adult at the Donahue Gym Ticket window today
at lunch and afterschool.

If there is enough demand, a "Jacket Rooter Bus" will be provided for all
those who want to ride together to support our team.  It will leave from
the Old Gym at 5:30.  Tickets are $10 and include a snack bag (sandwich,
chips, drink).  Tickets are available at the Donahue Gym ticket window at
lunch (11:30-12:15) and after school today and will be sold through lunch
tomorrow.

A minimum of 40 riders is required to order this bus.  If you cannot come
to purchase a rooter bus ticket today, email me your request for tickets,
and I will reserve a spot for you.
Kristin Glenchur
Athletic Director, Berkeley High School
kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us