[BHS etree] PTSA: Next Newsletter Deadline 10/22

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 11 14:21:59 PDT 2004

contact: Marilyn Boucher m_boucher at comcast.net

The deadline for submissions to the second fall issue of the BHS PTSA
Newsletter is Friday, Oct. 22. This issue will reach homes the second week
in November, the following issue will be published after winter break. We
welcome submissions from anyone in the school community, but cannot promise
to publish every submission. Submissions may be edited for space and other
considerations. Please submit material by email to the address above. For
questions or to arrange hard copy submissions, call Marilyn at 848-4319.

After the New Parent Reception on August 25th someone emailed me indicating
an interest in working on the newsletter. Somehow I've managed to loose the
email. If you read this message please email me again.

Marilyn Boucher
Editor